WithCrystalsAndStones - Mrs jozi adams

Abidjan, Lagunes 1 comment

Assalaam Aleikum Brothers and sisters. i reverted to Islam many years ago. Alhamdulillah every time i visit this website i feel like i reverted yesterday because i always learn something new. I am confident that Allah has set me on the straight path I nsha Allah. The Journey of the hereafter is so well explained i do not feel scared of death any more. May you sisters and brothers who administer this website be abundantly rewarded by the Almighty Allah. I am Mrs Jozi Adams,an Ivoirienne by nationality, and once président Laurent Gbagbo courier mistress.

Honestly I would like to have an investment and confidant relationship with you,as now I am broken hearted and needs someone to trust, and your immediate response will be highly appreciated.for more details , email me at:mrsjozia1@yahoo.com

Your immediate response will be highly appreciated.

With love and trust

Mrs Jozi Adams

Review about: Business Banking.

Comments

New York City, New York, United States #609287

alley snackbar

www.withcrystalsandstones.com buyer beware!

Calgary, Alberta 0 comments

Purchased several custom made sandals (with crystals) from www.withcrystasandstones.com.Paid over $400 on Paypal and 3 months later have yet to receive them.

Every 2-3 weeks I would attempt to contact the company (at the e-mail address from the paypal purchase) and none of the e-mails were answered. Unfortunaltey I waited beyond the 45 days for paypal to lodge a complaint so now I need to work directley with my Bank and Credit card company to seek remendy.

Lessons learned...if you don't receive a product in 30 days contact Paypal.Also do not shop this website their customer service is terrible and clearly they don't feel it necessary to ship the products they sell (or track them if in fact they ever did ship them...of which I have my doubts).

Review about: Haviana Crystal Sandals.